Self delusion is my optimism

Saturday, February 10, 2007

GOD!I'M ON THE VERGE OF PULLING MY HAIR OUT,AND I'M EVEN CLOSER TO THROWING THE FREAKING DVD PLAYER OUT OF THE WINDOW!!But because it's considered killer litter,and my dad's gonna kill me cause it's his beloved player,i restrain myself.

My brother,is once again watching DOA (Dead or Alive) for the fifth time in like 3 weeks,and that irks me alot.It bothers me alot,cause this is some retarded show that has no meaning behind it,nor does it come with a plot.

Right now i'm desperately trying out every single password that comes to mind,but i just can't get the right one to log in to my mindef account to defer my NS.It appears that somehow,despite my previous attempts in registering,it was pretty much futile.And failure in registering by next month,or April would get me a three year jail term.And the idea of sitting in a stupid cell with a bald head,definitely ain't my cup of tea.

Tonight i got bored and decided to look back at friendster testimonials,which kind of brought back many memories,the good and the lousy ones.Well,when you look back in time,and along that road which was never lonely,you kinda feel blessed.However,whilst i savour this bliss,there're also the other side of the coin.While some friends i keep till today,others wandered away and there's this pang of regret and sadness i'm feeling.But i shan't bother you peeps with emo stuff for now,ha!

But looking at the testimonials kinda made me feel,urm,i don't really know what i'm feeling.I'm kinda laughing at it all,and at the same time asking myself if i was really that crappy.

Some of them go like this,


shi rui ar~ another loud speaker like
wenqi.. but wenqi louder... =X hmmm..
visited ur blog a few times.. u always
sound so sad in it.. totally diff from
the u in real life.. u ar.. in class...
very noisy one loh.. the onli time when
u r quiet is when u slping in class
de.. heez.. but anyway, muz learn to
take things easy lah.. thou its easier
said than done.. since we all live onli
once.. juz live life to the fullest ba!
oh yah.. one more thing.. u ar.. crazy
fan of boa ar.. see her photo onli u go
crazy.. i think u see her in real life
u will faint ar.
__________________________________

rui arh rui! this bastard arhs...always
everyday kpkb act lan lan ones..=XxX k
larh..he's nice, but sometimes damn
blardy kiam pa lor..see liao machiam
wanna slap his face sia =X. he hor..lyk
ter irritate any bastard called wei
qin, den once almost kanna hit hole
puncher by wei qin
__________________________________

hmm...this guy likes to insult
pple..lots of comments
derh..looks?..serious, overall not bad
lorh...very funny..always see him with
tt weeen qiiiiii...lol..another one
with lots of comments derh..ok..i stop
here arh...byebye..take care
horh...and don insult pple lerh...


..there're loads more,but it kinda makes me wonder if i was really that bad last time haha!Well i do remember clearly that day i survived the hole-puncher throwing,and i kinda felt bad.Cause it nearly hit my other classmate cause the throw went off target.But that's a different story altogether..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home